Discharge from Hospital or Rehab
Returning home after discharge can be both exciting and unnerving, which is why Aware Senior Care created this service. We understand the challenges and are ready to help.
Additional support on the day of discharge can increase medication compliance, reduce hospital readmissions, and relieve client and family concerns.
Aware Senior Care Welcome Home Services ease anxiety for you and loved ones during the day of discharge. An RN will meet you at your home to help you make sure everything is in place at home to support you in your recovery.
Once you are home, an Aware Registered Nurse will:
- Review your medications
- Perform a Home Safety Review
- Organize medications into pillboxes upon request
- Review discharge orders/restrictions
- Coordinate care with Home Health Services (if Home Health has been ordered)
- Assign a personal care or companion aid (if services are requested)
The Welcome Home Services package includes up to two hours with an RN in your home on the day of discharge. Visits can be scheduled between 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. on weekdays or after business hours (including weekends).
Let us help you get home safely and stay home!
Welcome Home Service (1404 KB)