I Live at SearStone
Aware Senior Care is now providing our “TGIA Thank Goodness I have Aware” Home Care services exclusively for SearStone Retirement Residents. Aware Senior Care’s personal companion aids (PCAs) are available for assistance providing companion and personal care and Medication Management. Services can be provided for as short a timeframe as fifteen minutes to 24/7.
TGIA Services from Aware are designed to be customized to your needs at the times that are most convenient and important to you!
- Companion Care: Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Running Errands, Trips to events or gatherings, Companionship etc.
- Personal Care: Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming etc.
- Both of the services above include caregiver medication reminders to ensure medications are big taken at the times designated by a doctor
Your overall care provided by Aware Senior Care will be managed and reviewed by our Registered Nurse staff. We take a team approach to care working with our families, physicians and the clinical staff at SearStone.
- $10 for each 15 minute increment of service up to an hour
- $65 for a 2 Hour visit
- $20/hour for companion care and $23/hour for personal care for visits 3 consecutive hours or greater
How do I start Service?
- Call the Aware Senior Care office at 919-436-1871 and mention SearStone Retirement
- Fill out the form to the right on this page and we will contact you!
No Obligation Assessment
We first would like to meet you at SearStone to assess your needs and discuss our services to create a care plan for you to approve. No charge and no obligation. Our goal is to make sure we completely understand your care needs and you are comfortable with us working together!