Why Aware Senior Care
We believe everyone deserves to live a meaningful, purposeful life regardless of age, health, or disabilities. We believe home care should be exceptional, and at Aware Senior Care, our team of caregivers takes this approach with every client. We strive to make a difference in each client’s life through our care services and our supportive resource network. We feel tremendous joy when clients find the services that fit their needs, whether we provide the care or not.
- Local. We exclusively serve the Triangle area, and our offices are in Cary. We are a local, veteran-owned business with deep ties in our community. This is our home. All of our clients work directly with us (not a call center three states away).
- Personal. We created Aware Senior Care to honor the memory of our parents. After struggling to find compassionate, professional in-home care for them, we felt we needed to provide a better way.
- Award-winning. We are consistently rated one of the Triangle’s top in-home care providers. Over the past 12 months, we’ve earned five best-of-care awards from local and national organizations, including the Cary Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year (2017), Home Care Pulse (2018), Provider of Choice, SeniorAdvisor.com’s Best of Home Care (2018), and Caring.com’s Caring Star (2018) selected by clients and their families.
- Veteran-owned. Our parents served in the military, and I (Tim) served in the United States Navy as a submarine officer. We are also honored to be part of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Choice Program, allowing us to provide home health services to veterans in our community.
- Depth of services. Aware Senior Care provides both home care (companion care and personal care services) and home health care services (nursing services). This dual approach allows us to serve as a one-stop resource for our families. We are one of the only home care companies in the Triangle that provides this depth of services to all of its clients.
The Aware Senior Care Guarantee
Our commitment is to provide the best service. We hold ourselves accountable. If there is a problem, we make it right. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we refer clients to a service we feel would be best for them. This is our guarantee: personal, quality caregiving.