Become a Caregiver
Help Someone Special Live Well at Home. Be a Caregiver.
We all hope to age gracefully, living independently in our homes as long as we can. Too often, seniors struggle with loneliness, health issues, memory loss or simple household maintenance. In your role as a caregiver with Aware Senior Care, you'll help seniors remain in their homes, living life to the fullest.
The people you
Who We Serve - Seniors
Those choosingto remain in their homes, rather than opting for institutional care
- Those needing assistance due to chronic disabilities
- Those dealing with issues related to memory loss
What We Offer
- Paid time off for every caregiver based on hours
- Referral bonus for referring caregivers
- Referral bonus for referring families
- Perks (discounts for car repair & Maintenance, home repairs, mobile service, etc.)
- Mentoring program
- Internal promotions
- Open communication - we always welcome caregiver feedback
Aware Senior Care’s caregivers
Certified Companion Aides
Caregivers with Aware Senior Care earn the exclusive Certified Companion Aide (CCA) designation. This rigorous training, derived from certified nursing assistant programs, will elevate your knowledge and status in the field. CCAs are among the best in the industry, excelling in the standards and practices of modern companion care.
The Aware Senior Care Guarantee
Our commitment is to provide the best service. We hold ourselves accountable. If there is a problem, we make it right. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we refer clients to a service we feel would be best for them.